AV Sales Executive
AV Sales Executive for a 54-year-old family-owned Technology Integrator located in the Chicago suburbs. Sound Incorporated specializes in AV, Sound and Communications, Security and Voice and Data systems.
We are looking for a salesperson with a unique mix of skills and experience in the evolving market of Audio Visual Technologies. You must have the ability to meet with corporate accounts and design AV systems such as media control systems, (Crestron, Extron, DSPs, matrix mixers and switchers, codecs (Polycom), video walls and video signage.
You will need to have a basic understanding of Data Networks.
- Candidate would hold, but not required, an ICIA certification (or acquire certification) as a Certified Technology Specialist (CTS, CTS-D) or higher, or NSCA-EST level One Certification.
- Candidate should hold technical certification (or acquire certification) from several major AV equipment manufacturers such as Crestron, Extron, BiAmp or similar firms.
- The employee must be able to understand advanced system drawings, specifications and technical manuals and respond to RFP’s and RFI’s.
- Must have the ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Candidate should have the ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels.
- Verbal and written communications skills are required.
- Successful candidate will have unique mix of skills and experience in the evolving market of Audio Visual Technologies
- Crestron, Extron, DSP Matrix mixers/switchers, Polycom, video walls and video signage industry knowledge
- Certification (CTS, CTS-D) or higher
- NSCA-level One Certification
- Crestron, Extron, Biamp or similar vendor Certifications
- Understanding of Advance system drawings, specifications and technical manuals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have basic understanding of Data Networks.
- Candidate will report directly to Sound Division Sales Director
- Candidate will work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Will be expected to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels.
- Will be expected to prepare, present and follow up on product proposals and quotes.
- Will be expected to track customer sales information, forecast and issue reports using related software applications.
- Will be expected to present, organize and communicate with strict attention to details.
- Will be expected to progressively improve business to business sales of AV technology solutions
- Must hold a valid driver’s license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage.
- Candidate must pass background check and drug screen
Health Benefits: Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO, HMO, Prescription Dug, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
Base salary plus commission
401K retirement plan with discretionary company match
Cell phone and computer
Paid Time Off including vacation and holidays
Please submit resumes here!